Monday, March 17, 2014

This was everything I wanted and more. I am so very pleased with this. I do a lot of canning and really needed a faster way to slice things up. This was the answer to my prayers! It takes some practice to get used to but makes hours of slicing turn into minuets of slicing. It is simple, easy to clean, and worth the money. Also had it here faster then I could blink.The Sharper Image 378 Stainless Steel 3 in 1 Adjustable Mandoline Slicer



Straightforward and simple to use. Does an excellent job Slicing and Julienning (if that's a word??). Easy to use, easy to adjust and easy to clean!!

The blade does not seem sharp enough. Mush's some veggies and just is not what I thought! Which it also diced.

This works well and I like it. Only downside is that my husband and I have both cut ourselves. It is very sharp! I would recommend this purchase, just be careful not to cut yourself.

This is the worst product I have ever purchased. My butter knives are sharper than the blade on this mandoline. It barely cut and that was with a lot of force. I am sending it back for a refund.

Awkward, rather difficult to use. It feels like an accident waiting to happen. I used it once. After using it, I decided it was wiser and safer to just buy the cuisinart rather than risk injury.

Before I bought this item I was trying to slice my potatoes on a violin, and then a banjo. These were very unsatisfactory. The strings didn't cut the potatoes so much as just "Moosh" them up, and don't even get me started on the horrible sounds that came from the instruments, that was not music to my ears! Now I can make my potatoes au gratin with much less time and far more ease, and cats no longer come to my door demanding that I stop torturing their kin.

This is a great slicer. We make grilled sliced potatoes frequently, but no one enjoyed slicing all the potatoes up. This has resolved our problem. HOWEVER, I must warn you not to make the same mistake as my cavalier husband. DO use the guard provided. We had to fish a thumb chunk out of our potato slices because he thought "he was fine."

due to work, our son usually spends one or two nights with us per week, due to his work. he has just carried on about my slicer every time he's in. so his Christmas is purchased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment