Monday, March 3, 2014

Very soothing and helps a lot with getting rid of kinks in my feet. I can read a book while enjoying the massage.It feels amazing. It's quiet and affordable. Great to use at the end of the day when your feet are tired. View More Sharper Image MSI-F140H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat, Silver Body with Black Foot Pads



Gives a satisfying massage for the feet when needed, and easy to use. A convenient way to rejuvenate the feet. I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars, and if I did I would have gone for a more comprehensive massage system (like legs and feet). I want feet only, something with heat, and dependable.

This came quickly through Prime 2 day delivery, and setup was as simple as plug in and press the power button. The heating function is not that impressive, but I suppose they don't want to cook your feet either. The massaging helps my feet a lot, and my husband who has chemo induced neuropathy was able to exert as much or little pressure on his feet as he wanted or was comfortable with. Because of the movement your feet tend to slide off, requiring you to keep them on the massager, but this is more of a minor annoyance than a big problem.



Exceeding my expectations--but that's what I've come to expect from any product from Sharper Image. Very comfortable, stimulating massage and nice heat when you want it. Price was reasonable.

This machine is pretty good... I love the heat function... Best used after a run. Nothing beats a real massage but this machine will never say no. I use it without socks and it feels great. Cant really beat it for the price.We liked this foot massager alot better than the one's that just vibrate and tickle your feet. Feels good on tired feet

0 comments:

Post a Comment