Monday, March 3, 2014

A few years ago my mom got into an accident at work and her foot had to be sewed back on. She still has problems with it so i got her this as a birthday gift. She said it helps the pain. It works great and i am going to get another one for myself. The lights are very bright, bubbles and waterfall are great. Keeps the water nice and warm. Its a bit lowed but overall a great product.View more Conair Waterfall Foot Spa with Lights, Bubbles, and Heat



My husband has heal spurs and is on his feet 13 hours a day. I bought him the Conair Waterfall foot spa and he loves it! I put hot water into it and it keeps the water warm. He says it makes his feet feel great after a long day.



Ordered this for my wife who is pregnant and is suffering from swollen feet. She uses it about two or three times a week and enjoys it. The waterfall feature does make the water cool off much quicker but she really doesn't use it. We've had it for about two months now and not had any problems with the unit. Would order again.

This unit offers sufficient, but not roomy space for your feet. The rollers on the bottom are a little hard. I prefer to take them out. It is definately a treat for the feet as long as the water stays hot. The motor is somewhat noisy, but this was to be expected.



This is one of the best items I have purchased for myself in a long time. Very durable and relaxing.The unit is a decent size, all features work well and there's many options to choose from.I would but it again at the same price.

This is my favorite purchase! It helps relax and reduce stress !!!! Top quality foot spa. Love the waterfall feature! Close to getting a pedi from a nail salon!



They should remove the "and heat" part in the description. I put warm water in it and I swear it gets colder. Wish the center roller was easier to remove. Other than that it's pretty good for the price.

It is not very good for me, when I use heat, it will have a lot noise and very loud and the others are good to me. If you do not live in apt and you do not mind the noise you can choose it.

Based on reviews I knew this wasn't going to heat the water so with that in mind I still decided to buy it. I used a tea kettle full of hot tap water (I don't heat the water on the stove, that would be crazy, I just use the kettle for ease in filling) to fill it up and it stays hot/warm as long as I want to soak my feet (about 15 minutes). The bubbles are nice and massaging but the first time I used this I put in too much soap and it bubbled over lol. Now I put in less soap and have no issue with that. I don't have many complaints about this other than I had thought that the massaging rollers would actually roll by pushing a button. You have to actually roll your feet over them to make them roll, they aren't electronic at all. They're also super uncomfortable to me so luckily they can be removed. The rollers are the only thing I don't like about this foot bath but honestly, for the price and what you get, it's a pretty nice foot bath!

2 comments:

  1. A few years ago my mom got into an accident at work and her foot had to be sewed back on. She still has problems with it so i got her this as a ... conairfootspa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top Foot Spa Bath & Massagers Individuals are seen occupied with following their responsibilities in their working fields nonstop. Extreme rivalry, time factor every one of these things are incurring significant damage on their body and brain.

    ReplyDelete