Monday, March 3, 2014

Do you have to rub someone else's feet? This is the solution to the constant request from your special someone! View More The Sharper Image MSG-F110 Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager, Black

This massager feels pretty good, however, it broke 3 months after I received it. I use it for 10-15 minutes at a time 2-3 days weekly. It was still functional when broken but the red light and heat function stopped completely. I sent it back to Sharper Image and they sent an identical replacement (not an upgraded model), but I had to pay the shipping cost of about $13, which is not reimbursable. After using this one for the past few weeks, the light went out again on one occasion, but it then came back on-so this may be an intermittent problem that may affect all of them. Unsure if others have had the same issue. Ultimately, I don't think I would buy this again.



The item arrived on tike and was as advertised. I would recommend this item to anyone who need relaxation or has diabetes with the need to take care of their legs and feet.Got this for my mother as an xmas present. She absolutely loves the unit and still uses it to this day.

Not much massage action, unless you want to stand upright on it. Sort of defeats the purpose of a foot massager. Didn't return due to poor return policy by company that distributes it. STAY AWAY FROM THEM



The product arrived as advertised. I knew it would not be a cure all for my problem, but it sure does help a lot. If you don't expect it to do more than it can, you will be very happy with the item. It has helped in the healing process of my problem. I am very happy with it.



The box arrived in time. The outer box was fine, the packaging box for the Sharper Image MSG-F110 was slightly torn, as though it had been opened before. The cord box was seperated from the cord inside. The kneading of the rollers was too painful for either my husband or myself. Also found myself getting nauseous within a minute of use. Item was returned.



Love it! Helps the blood flow in my feet and helps relieve the constant feel on tingling. Great product, thanks! It works well and feels good. I wish it pushed harder on my feet but I just press them into it instead. Not terribly noisy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment