Monday, March 3, 2014

Used it a couple of times so far, the heating takes a little getting used to but leaves my aching feet feeling better after as little as 15 minutes of use. Got this for my wife, for her long days after work. She loved it after the first try. I have used it regularly, as well. The heat functionality is an added bonus. View More Homedics FMS-270H Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager



Hi, I really don't write reviews to often...but here it goes!

First off...reviewing the product: I have purchased Homedics in the past, and over all, their products seem to be well made, and stand up to what they advertise to be true.

This foot massager is very easy to use, as there is only one button to power on & click the same button a second time to engage the heat option, & a third click to power the unit off!

The heat is not very hot...at least to my liking. They do have an automatic shut off if the unit gets to hot which is a feature all companies should have on any unit that heats up, but that feature is not to be used or confused as a means to shut the unit Off when your done.

The Rolling Action is nice, but its not as intense as I would have liked it to be. The Most disappointing aspect is that I have a High Arch and the rollers have no way of hitting my upper arch, even if I try to manipulate my feet and turn them inward it still doesn't hit that pressure point as I was hoping it would. So to be honest I only give it a 2 1/2 - 3 stars.

I double checked and I did receive it ( and shipped from) Amazon! I was really disappointed that they did not put it in another box, but only to have received it in the Manufactures Homedics Box that WAS NOT Even Taped Shut. I don't know about you guys...but I like when the manufactures box is clean, and not damaged and torn from being shipped to multiple locations before it reaches its final destination, so you can reuse and put your item away in a nice clean box if you so wish to store you item!!!

So with all that being said...My 2 1/2 to 3 stars is demoted to 2 stars. I've never really had a problem with amazon, but I am starting to see changes that are not in the interest of the consumer. - Lisa S. - St. Louis MO

This foot massager is amazing. The heat only makes the foot massage better. We keep this plugged in next to the couch and use it everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I received this foot massager from my husband for my birthday. I am a teacher, so at the end of the day, my feet are killing me. This massager works well! I love the amount of heat it gives off and the rolling balls massages the feet well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Farber, I am in the same situation as you with a little change that I am not a teacher but doctor. I received the Homedics FMS-270H for our anniversary and I love this foot massager!

      Delete