Monday, March 3, 2014

Does a good job at massaging the feet. Light and not bulky and cable used almost anywhere around the house.My husband has many troubles with his feet. He absolutely loves this massager and uses it daily both with and without the heat.View More HoMedics FMS-200H Shiatsu Elite Foot Massager, White



My feet hurt by the time I get home a lot of times - after wearing heels all day long. Perfect to sit on the couch and use while relaxing in front of the tv at night.This has helped me destress for a million times. You come home tired from wore, you got sore feet and legs, its very therapeutic , relaxing and soothing. Your feet has millions of nerve endings and you need to let them relax. Its truly a great thing to have at home.

This is a fun, useful product.. It was a gift to a friend in cosmetology school. She loves it, and so do her feet! What a dream to have on hand when you come home from work and need to rest your feet! This is the perfect item. There is heat, various speeds of massage, it is quiet, relaxing, and absolutely perfect for our family - we are all on our feet all day. I bought two so there would be no fighting over the thing!

If you do, then you need this and if you get tired alot this will really help you relax and it feels amazing! Given as a Christmas present to my brother who has had many surgeries on his feet. He really enjoys it.

I haven't had any issues with the foot massager and I've now had it for 3 months. Originally, I bought it for my wife but I use it from time to time as well. I wouldn't recommend using the foot massager for long periods of time because the massaging devices are pretty solid--some type of hard plastic--and can wear down your feet, but in multiple short periods, it's great.

This was purchased as a gift. I've heard that it works well, and is good for a nice massage of tired feet. I've also been told that the heat function works well, but that it takes a bit until you can actually feel it - even with that being said, he is extremely happy with the gift, so I am going with a 5-star review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment